Comes fully assembled in 5 ready to go pieces. Each piece comes with fixing holes and attachment screws for easy fitting to a wall. By placing him low down children will be able to access him from a seated or standing position.
Includes: percussive instruments, a mirror, magnetic pen and ball followers, various mazes and threading activities, rotational pieces and a slotted line followers and interlocking cogs.
Total length 1745mm. Section lengths: head 360mm, front legs 347mm. middle 347mm, hind legs 347mm, tail 344mm.
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness
- Physical Development: Moving & handling
- Communication & Language: Listening & attention
- Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- Understanding the World: The World
- Expressive Arts & Design: Being imaginative
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- TIERS-R: 18. Activities: Music & movement
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature / Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Mathematics, Science & Environment, Provision for children with disabilities, Diversity