Creates a unique experience for service users and patients, whether in a children’s hospital, a dentist, spa, bathroom or sensory room.
Designed to drop into a replace one standard 60 x 60cm false ceiling tile. Don’t have a false ceiling? No problem, we have created the Cosmos Panel for those who have solid ceilings with no access above.
With slow, calm colour change, through 8 different colours.
- Hospitals- as pictured in a sensory room. We have also provided these panels to hospitals for use in individual cubicles and treatment room. They provide a patient with a calm point of focus while treatment in occurring.
- Sensory Rooms – specifically where the users may be positioned laying on their back, creating some interest while resting.
- Dentists- as pictured in a dentist. Helping to alleviate nervous patients and children on their trip to the dentist.
- Luxury Spas- ideal in treatment rooms or relaxation areas, where a client would be focusing upon the ceiling.
- Bathrooms & Swimming Pools- We installed the Cosmos Panel into a bathroom area in a children’s hospice, making bath time a more interesting sensory experience. The fiesta panel can be used above a pool, or bathtub.
The lightsource is stored above the ceiling, where you will also require an electrical point. We can create an extra long lead to the lightsource, so you can locate the plug further away if required. (price on application.) Remember if you don’t have a false ceiling with access above, we can mount the fiesta panel onto an acrylic board ready for you to fix to a solid ceiling. Please enquire for pricing.
Review by a principle dentist and practice owner, John Joyce:
“This light unit sits beautifully flush within the ceiling over the dental chair in our principal treatment surgery. It’s a striking feature. The fibre-optic strands and LEDs create an ever-changing image that attract the attention of the patients in the chair and give them something to focus on and help them relax and be transported from their immediate situation! We have very modern state-of-the-art facilities that patients are well used to and rightly expect. Nonetheless the Fiesta Ceiling Panel does draw specific positive comments. I’m very glad to have had it installed and can see substantial benefits in this and other types of application.” Principle Dentist, John Joyce