We would recommend our care kit, including a bottle of BCB anti bacterial fluid and a water siphon to aid cleaning. We also consider the wall bracket essential for safety reasons- to prevent the tube from being pulled over (this is available as an optional extra)
- Adjustable Wall Bracket-short version (please advise us if this is for use with any of our plinths, as we have different ones for low level and high level bases)
- BCB Anti bacterial fluid- add a cap full every few weeks to help keep the water healthy
- Water Siphon- used to aid emptying of the bubble tube’s water for re-filling. The water should be changed every 4-6 weeks to keep the tube healthy. Where possible, we recommend the use of distilled water.
- Care Kit- includes both the BCB fluid and the Water Siphon
- BT-AM Acrylic Mirror (two ideal for use with our modular seats, or wheeled cushioned bases)- often used to place behind a bubble tube to give the impression there are more than one tube! 120cm tall x 60cm wide, to fit nicely next to the high level bases.
- BT-LAM Acrylic Mirror for corner low level padded bases- 120cm x 120cm. Two mirrors ideal for use with the corner low level base.
- BT-M Acrylic Mirror for square low level bases – 120cm x 100cm. One mirror ideal for use with the square low level base.
- Set of 5 Carpet switches – Only work with the interactive bubble tubes with wireless switch boxes. The carpet switches plug into the jack sockets on the side of the coloured switch box. To operate the sensory box via pressure activated pads, you can jump on them or push your hand on to change the unit’s colour.